Mommy and Me

Mommy and Me
Sharing life with you is fullfilling

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Setting up camp

I'm so excited to say that we have finally arrived to be with Patrick at our new home.
Being that last weekend was a holiday weekend we didn't get to set up because the camp ground was too full. .. But we are set up now.
This morning the kids woke up and went outside for the morning while I unpacked and put things where they belong.  I was shocked that they were so good.  They played quietly in the loose gravel around the picnic table in our 'yard' until lunch time then we had sandwiches and carrots for lunch walked over to throw out our trash and came back for nap time.  I still have to nail down the right time for a nap though because only Micah slept.  We did school and then went grocery shopping and on the way home they all fell asleep.  Not just a light doze but the sleep of someone deprived of sleep. Hard sleep is rare in these kids but I'm hoping to see it often this summer as they will have so much more outside play time.
Have I mentioned I love rv living?  Simple life is so refreshing.

No comments:

Post a Comment