Mommy and Me

Mommy and Me
Sharing life with you is fullfilling

Monday, April 28, 2014

Thank you plus part two

Yesterday I thanked a lot of people but didn't quite get them all.  Today I hope to reach the rest of them.
Scott- Thank you for being such a gracious pastor and offering us the use of the tables for our sale. And for always being a friendly face and welcoming us each week and talking with us.
Clayton- Thank you for introducing me to your wife and for being so friendly that day at the pizza with the pastors event.
Angie- Thank you for being there to tell me that money should never be the reason I don't join in something. . You were absolutely right and I am so glad I went!
Vicky- Thank you for dinner last Sunday!  It was very good!  We enjoyed it,  and my kids had never had ambrosia before so it was a treat for them.
Katelynn- Thank you for paying for me to attend the painting and then when it didn't happen giving me the money as a gift. .. What an absolutely wonderful gift!  You are such a blessing! I wish we had gotten to know each other better I think we have a lot in common.
Amy- Your smile so tender and voice so soft is a welcome relief in a world of harsh women. .. Thank you for being you and reminding me to be a lady by seeing you be yourself.
Michelle- Your son is probably the only kid Caeden called a friend here. .. What a gift for him in a time when his life keeps changing so quickly and completely.  Thank you for that. .I know that may seem like a funny thing to thank you for but if not for you there would be no him and that just won't do.  Also I think of you and all you are going through and I think surly God is doing some incredible things in your heart.  I don't know if I could look at things in quite the same way.  You have such a positive attitude and I love it, but your still real which makes you wonderful.
Kritine- what a blessing you are,  so real and transparent and open about how God is taking and molding you and making you into the woman you are becoming and so willing to let him change you.  You're a great example to us all.
Kile- Your friendship with my husband has been wonderful.  What man does not need that in his life?  Thank you for everything you've done for us,  and for everything your wife is asking you now to do for us. .. No pressure though.  We are both really going to miss you and Brenna and the friendship we were building.

Again if I missed anyone it wasn't on purpose.  We love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment