Mommy and Me

Mommy and Me
Sharing life with you is fullfilling

Friday, April 25, 2014

selling it all

Let me just start by saying that I am writing this on my phone and am known for bad spelling when using it so please forgive me for any errors while reading this. Today is our first day of the garage sale. The weather called for light rain this morning. ...ha! I woke up at 5 am to a mild downpour. But I'm not worried about it. In my opinion God is much bigger than the weather and he knows I am doing this out of obedience to his call on our lives, so let it rain. I feel joy... I know that can be hard to believe. I'm incredibly stressed but I have joy and no one can take it away from me. Over Easter I screamed at my sister over the table, even swore at her, something I make a point never to say to anyone, and I said it to my sister, I feel like a real butt, however I realized my joy had been stolen, not by her, but by life. It isn't fair to take that out on another person, and it isn't right to let anything, anyone, or any situation steal what you alone can hold onto, Your joy. So I'm turning a new leaf. Despite all that I feel had been torn away from me I will have joy. And hopefully I will also have some customers, otherwise the church will be severely blessed by the amount of stuff I bring them on Monday. Life, God, Satan, bring what you may, I chose joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment