Mommy and Me

Mommy and Me
Sharing life with you is fullfilling

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

God is so good to me.

I'm exhausted, off and on all day I have felt tears coming on but I managed to make it through the day without spilling any. I promise nothing about tomorrow.  I never could have made it through today if not for Brenna and Kyle.
Kyle came over after he got out of work, didn't even get a chance to relax just went straight to work helping me load the trailer which in the end he pretty much did all by himself.  And then just over half way done Brenna came over and entertained the kids and carried Micah around and helped me bag up some last lingering items. 
Kyle stuffed the trailer so well that all I have to do tomorrow is putt a couple twin sized mattresses in the back of the truck and tie them down.  Easy peasy. But I never never never could have done it without his help. He was out there saving space by filling dresser drawers and Patrick's tool box with loose items to make more space!
Caeden was going crazy (its how he deals with stress,  bouncing of walls), Fia was super emotional,  Micah was sleepy,  they were just insane,  all of them, but then Brenna showed up like an angel she just took over with the kids and I was able to breathe a little better.
After they left I took the kids to get dinner at Bob Evans and got one of their meals free because it is Tuesday evening.  And then came back home and prepared some beds out of blankets on the floor,  I'm sure to wake up stiff in the morning but it is only one night.
Inspection at 3 or 3:30pm tomorrow.  Patrick will be testing all day at his potential new job.  We both have a lot on our plates tomorrow.. my prayers are due to be non stop all day and night.

No comments:

Post a Comment