Mommy and Me

Mommy and Me
Sharing life with you is fullfilling

Monday, July 27, 2015

It's been a really long time.

This year is totally flying by!  I have thought very often of writing in my blog but a tiny, ok massive project has kept me from having the time to do it. Even right now I should not be laying in bed writing this post, I should be changing a diaper and making my children breakfast,  but I wanted to tell the world (or whoever comes across this post as it isn't likely to be very many people) that I am actually writing a book.
God pressed it into my heart years ago and my fear of failing at it kept me from completing the task,  but I am 6 chapters in now and not turning back!
What else has kept me from updating? Getting contractors to replace our roof, scraping paint from the house and repainting it, trimming trees and hauling off the branches, mowing our yard, filling old ruts and holes with new compost, cooking, cleaning, creating home school curriculum,  shopping, taking care of three growing children,  and attempting to bless my husband daily.
This life I live is hard work!  And I am thankful every day to have the strength, love of family, and joy to complete the tasks!
How are you? Are you thankful to be able to work today?

No comments:

Post a Comment