Mommy and Me

Mommy and Me
Sharing life with you is fullfilling

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Tis the Season

This month is packed tight with things to do!  I mean for all you december civilians you think you're tight on time, but you don't know what you are talking about!  If I ever get pregnant again, and it happens in March/April I'm seriously going to check myself into a looney bin!
I'm doing fabulously though!  You've got to be proud of a woman who can manage a Dermatology appointment, an hour in the pharmacy, and still go grocery shopping at the wholesale store in one day before naps for a 2 year old and an 11 month old! 
And if that doesn't impress you, then how about the very next day going to a WIC appointment, and grocery shopping and lunch before naps... and now that they are both in their beds I'm finally taking a moment to eat lunch, at 2pm... and yes I skipped breakfast this morning, well skipped isn't accurate, I forgot. 
I'm proud of me!  Now the rest of the day involves marshmallows powdered sugar and water, a visit from New Parent support program, and cleaning up after myself, oh and making dinner for my dear hubby. 
So it's a busy life, yeah, but what does this have to do with the month of December?  You know the answer to this, just think hard.... F is turning one on Dec 10th, PARTY!!!!!  C is turning 3 on Dec 21st (but that is on a wednesday so his party is Dec 17th), PARTY!!!! and then of course Jesus is turning.... ummmm it's his birthday on the 25th, PARTY!!!!!
So this is my to-do list... literally on my phone in to-do list fashion.
Buy C's Birthday present
Buy C's Christmas present (in both cases I know what I'm getting him just have not done it yet)
Book flights for P (in Jan he's going to find us a house in Oklahoma)
Buy Pizza for C's party (I'm getting pre-made ones from Sam's club)
Mop the floor
Wash the glass door
Buy stamps (for all the christmas cards I have yet to mail)
New parent support visit
Make marshamallow fondant
Dress fitting for flower girl dress #1 (a wedding in Jan.)
cut and sew dress #2
Bake F's cake
Decorate for F's party
Celebrate F's b-day
Dress Fitting for flower girl dress #2
1 and 3 year check ups at the Doctor's office
Make more Fondant
Bake C's cake
Decorate for C's party
Celebrate C's 3rd birthday
Gift wrapping Christmas movie watching extravanganza
C's actual birthday
Christmas
And somewhere in the middle of that, or possibly after it all I will be attending the birth of a baby as a doula.  So since P's getting out of the military and F's turning 1, and C's turning 3, and Christmas is all going on all together, I'd say keeping my house fairly clean, getting all the shopping done and making it to all appointments on time is ROCKING IT!!!!!!
Wish me luck, I'm going to have to keep the pace for another 3 weeks, and then I told P that I want a new pair of jammies, a good book, a cup of hot chocolate and a DAY OFF!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment