Mommy and Me

Mommy and Me
Sharing life with you is fullfilling

Sunday, April 7, 2013

11 weeks pregnant

I have been feeling like I should probably update on my pregnancy here, but I haven't really got a whole lot to say to be honest.  This baby is doing just as good a job kicking my butt as their big brother and sister did.  It must be a sign of a healthy pregnancy if I get morning sickness, as I didn't get more than a tiny bit nauseated ONE day during my miscarriage of Jaemi.
I did however get THREE glorious days of feeling good, just a bit tired, and to be honest I wasn't feeling 100%, but maybe more like 55-60%, it just felt so good to be at even that level of feeling good that I will just take it! However today and yesterday have not been so nice to me.
I look forward to the time when I can update this journal with the news that it has been WEEKS not just DAYS since I've puked.  Especially after doing so eight times yesterday, and once today. 
I think I may also be coming down with something, I only hope it is short lived and that it doesn't effect me much.  Right now I have a sore throat and the glands at the back of my neck are stiff and sore. 
I'm so not trying to be a Debbie downer here, I just don't have a lot of positive things to say yet...lol.  I am feeling much more calm about this pregnancy than I was with Fia's, I feel like everything is going to be ok.  I didn't have that peace about me with Fia's birth or pregnancy, I don't think I was all that calm with Caeden's either... but I was happy, and excited and felt very much like things were going how they should be.
I meet with my midwife on the 22nd, and we will get our first peak at what is going on in my womb, actually only a sound, we'll get to listen to babies heartbeat, but it is exciting all the same.  Recently a mama from a birth group I frequent said that her doctor might have hinted toward her being pregnant for twins based on heartbeat... that kinda makes me excited.  I know the likely hood is super low, but it just seems like a really crazy but like able idea... though twins would be so difficult, they would also be a challenge I'd be willing to take on.
One last bit of exciting news, I've felt this baby move just a few times, it is amazing how each of my children from the very beginning are so different!  Caeden moved in a tiny flutter at first, but then in a very rhythmic pattern.  Fia moved in constant flutters, and then later she just bounced around constantly and without any type of pattern or rhythm.  This baby though it is only starting just now to make it's presence known, but it's flutters or movements are tiny sudden and gone as soon as they arrive, more like a thump or bump than a butterfly.
I'm pretty tired, and hungry, I'm always tired, and only hungry at night, so I'm going to go take care of those problems, and get to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment